Sunday, October 13, 2013

Balms of the Week 10.13.13

Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! I'm getting super excited for this next week and I'm anxious for it to begin! My birthday week is always so exciting for me, but even more so this year. Anyway, while I'm anxiously awaiting this week of fun to start, why don't I share with you the balms I've been using this week?

ForGoodnessGrape's Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Baby Moose Lips

Epically Epic's Peppermint Mocha

Epically Epic's Chestnut Cookie

Balm Chicky's Huge Cucumber

ForGoodnessGrape's Senor Moose

ForGoodnessGrape's Pomegranate Blueberry Lemonade

Long Winter Farm's White Almond

Moody Sister's Strawberry Lemonade

Burt's Bees' Spring Splendor

Phew! That was kind of a lot, I'm sure I'm also using some other stuff this week that I've momentarily forgotten about. What have you been using this week?
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...