Friday, May 31, 2013

Wrangler's Monthly Wrap Up: May 2013

Is it seriously the end of May already? I cannot believe how fast this year is going! I thought that with not working or going to school that these last couple of months would have gone so slow since I'm very much a busybody, but it's been quite the opposite! Somehow I'm still not finding enough time in the day and I'm not even doing anything really super important (well, still trying to figure out what I really want to do, working out, trying to find a new apartment, plus all the housework I do around here [how can two people and two cats be so messy?] etc). Anyway, this month was filled with SO much and SO many good balms that it was hard to pick out some of my favorite posts, I tried my best! Here are some of my most favorite parts of May:














Phew! There you have it! There were SO many parts of May that were my favorite, what were some of your's?

Have a wonderful Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I love love love your reviews and I want to say that I recently had the pleasure of trying Strawberry Lemonade Lip Butter by Aqua Blossom which I purchased based upon your reviews. Now I see why her balms are among your favorites. Very nice consistency, flavor and wear. Great job Aqua Blossom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa! I'm so glad you liked the Strawberry Lemonade from Aqua Blossom, it's definitely one of my favorite balms!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...