Sunday, September 16, 2012

Balms of the Week 9.16.12

This week has been crazy busy for me: I started nannying again, started tutoring, got crazy sick towards the end of the week, and had to fly back to San Francisco. Throughout it all, I still managed to keep these balms by my side:

Epically Epic Soap Co.'s Cardamom Vanilla

I was really shocked to realize that this was like my favorite of the balms I received from Epically Epic. I'm so glad Allison included it in my order, otherwise I probably would never have tried it and would have missed out on something great!

ForGoodnessGrape's Lemon Sorbet 
This is such a delicious lemon balm, just like candy!

Blue Q Lip Shit's Raspberry Lemongrass
I'm surprised I'm still using this, I don't really like lip balm that comes in tins but this one has me coming back for more!

What have you been using this week? Have you picked up anything new?

--Christina

9 comments:

  1. LOL - Lip Shit. That cracks me up.

    I've still been sticking with my Burt's Bees and Goat Milk Stuff, BUT . . . I did get a brand new one from Blackberry Creek Soaps and just started using it yesterday. It's Chai scent and I was so excited about it, but I'm not impressed so far. *sigh*

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't it hilarious? When my friend told me she was buying them for me I was so surprised I'd never heard of the brand!

      I'm sorry your new Chai balm isn't working out for you =(.

      --Christina

      Delete
    2. It was weird the first day I used it, like the whole top layer of my lips cracked and peeled. After that it seems to have settled down nicely, but I do seem to be reapplying it quite often. Won't buy this one again.

      ~Deb

      Delete
    3. That's so strange and sounds painful =(. I hate when you have to reapply often, sometimes it just gets so in the way. On the bright side, at least now you know for next time =).

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. I've been loving my Coconut Lime Twist from Fresh & Natural Co this week! And, I caved and ordered some balms from Epically Epic (Cherry Pineapple and restocks of Vanilla Coke and Sleepy Time) and Orange Thyme (Marshmallow Hot Cocoa, Key Lime Pie, and Pumpkin Cheesecake)! I might have to try that Cardamom Vanilla sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Coconut Lime Twist from Fresh & Natural Co.! Let me know how the Cherry Pineapple is from EE, I keep looking for it in her shop but don't see it? I also bought Marshmallow Hot Cocoa and Pumpkin Cheesecake along with just about every other fall flavor Orange Thyme has in the shop (oops =)). I highly recommend the Cardamom Vanilla, it's amazingly (and surprisingly for me) wonderful!

      Thanks for sharing, Alyssa!

      --Christina

      Delete
    2. The Cherry Pineapple is listed as a limited edition in her lip balm sets. There's a few other limited edition balms as well - Coke & Lemon and Honeydew. I couldn't resist ordering a set when I saw the Cherry Pineapple listed!

      Delete
    3. The Cherry Pineapple is listed as a limited edition in her sets, along with a few others. I couldn't resist ordering a set when I saw the Cherry Pineapple! (I stalk the EE shop...)

      Delete
    4. Thank you for telling me about it, Alyssa! I'm ordering it along with some custom flavors I had made =). Can't wait to try it!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...