Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Graduation!

Hi all! Happy Wednesday!

I actually don't have a haul for you this week! I had been really good lately and had refrained from buying lip balm, that is, until this past weekend when I went a little crazier than my boyfriend would have liked. It wasn't all lip balm, but I am being put on a hiatus for a little while ^_^. So, since I don't have a haul for you this week, I thought that I'd share some pictures with you guys from my graduation. Well, mostly the day before when my family and I went nuts and took a bunch of pictures together. It was so much fun and walking the next day was also really fun and exciting! I have to warn you though, at first it was really cloudy and windy when we started taking pictures, and then all of a sudden it was WAY too sunny so there's a lot of squinting! There's also a bunch of pictures because I couldn't just decide on like five.

My youngest sister, Brittany, and I.

It was really windy!

My dad wasn't quite ready for pictures yet. This photo kind of represents each of us really well.

The three of us are hard to separate! My two greatest supporters and my best friends.




Best photo of my dad and I, ever!
We were cheesin' really hard.

My mom, dad, Britt, and I.

My dad, my younger sister Michelle, my mom, me, Britt, and Rob.

The three sisters (I'm the oldest).

We were having a really good time taking these photos haha.

All of us again.

My family got really great seats for graduation and Britt was able to get this photo shortly after I got off stage.

I hope you enjoyed these ridiculous photos! They're some of my favorite photos ever and I can't get enough of them!

Have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

  1. Great pictures Christina! Glad that you had a wonderful and memorable graduation! All your hard work paid off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Denise! I'm so glad you liked them!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. Congrats on graduating :)

    I love your sister's dress! Both of you have amazing hair :P Share your secrets ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Blaire!

      Doesn't it look so good on her? As for our hair, I think we just have good genes =P, just joking! But for real, I wash my hair every other day and switch up shampoo every two weeks or so, she also switches up her shampoo about every two weeks but she washes her hair every day. =)

      --Christina

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing these great pictures of you and your family! Love to see you all so happy and proud and goofy, it reminds me of when my family gets together! (we are three sisters, also!!) Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm glad you liked them! Isn't getting together with family just the best? Until it's not, as you would know being one of three sisters, some drama is bound to happen. Or maybe that's just my family haha.

      Thank you!
      --Christina

      Delete
  4. Congratulation, Christina!! I am one of three sisters also, and it is the best thing in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ashley! I agree, I love being one of three sisters, although I always begged my parents for a little brother!

      --Christina

      Delete
  5. Congrats on graduating! I love your dresses, I had a dress like yours but ironically my older sister 'borrowed' it and I still haven't got it back haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nilda!

      Isn't that how it always goes with sisters? I swear, when I lived at home with both of mine I never had any of my clothes, but I knew if I went into either of their rooms I was bound to find something of mine. Or find one of their friends wearing my clothes!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...