Sunday, December 22, 2013

Balms of the Week 12.22.13

Happy Sunday, everyone! How's your weekend going so far? I hope it has been lovely! We're enjoying every second of being home. Nothing's better than spending time with family. I cherish it so much since I live across the country from them. I haven't been using too many lip balms this week since I've been wearing a lot of lipstick. Aside from putting some on before my lipstick I don't usually put more on after because it just smears everywhere and makes my balms red. I do always use balm before bed though! Anyway, here are the balms I've been using this week:

Sumbody's Ginger Jasmine Vanilla

ForGoodnessGrape's Salted Caramel Mocha

Crazy Rumors' Pistachio


Eco Lips' Roseberry (Dagoba)

Little Batch's Mango Lassi 

What balms have you been using this week? Are you using any of the same balms I've been using?
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...