Monday, December 16, 2013

Mini Monday 12.16.13

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a lovely weekend! We had such a great day doing mostly nothing yesterday, although I did do a lot of cooking and baking and holiday treat making. I don't do a lot in the kitchen, so Rob was pretty happy and excited that I gave him the day off from cooking. He cooks, I clean. Anyway, I'm glad to be back on track with my posts (hopefully I didn't just jinx myself), so I hope you're ready for this week's mini Monday!
Crazy Rumors' Pistachio
This has a rich and creamy nutty pistachio scent. You can definitely tell that it smells like pistachio! It really smells delicious.

Long Winter Farm's Chocolate Butterscotch
This smells of creamy, melt in your mouth butterscotch combined with yummy milk chocolate. This makes me want to try making chocolate butterscotch fudge. For some reason butterscotch chips are one of my most favorite things to snack on during winter. 

Rooted Beauty's Passionfruit
First off, check out that tube! I've been wanting to try a push up tube for a long time and I'm so glad I finally get to! This balm has a lovely tropical passion fruit scent without being too strong or overly sweet.

Have you tried these balms before? What did you think of them?
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...