Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Softlips Limited Edition Holiday 2013

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday week/weekend if you were celebrating Thanksgiving. If you weren't, I hope you were still able to take advantage of some of the sales that were happening! I'm excited to tell you about these holiday balms from Softlips, I think these would make great stocking stuffers or an addition to a gift!

Company: Softlips

Flavors: Salted Caramel and Praline Brownie. The Salted Caramel smells of rich, ooey-gooey caramel. This balm has such a rich scent, it's just delicious! The scent is so warm and decadent, if you like caramel, you'll love this balm! If you can believe it, the Praline Brownie is just as decadent, if not more, as the Salted Caramel. It has a rich scent comprised of fudge brownie and nuts. I don't even like brownies that much, but this balm makes me want to bake up a batch!

Wear: These balms go on soooo smooth and really creamy. The thin tube allows you to put balm exactly where you want it. Like most, if not all, Softlips balms, these balms have a slight tingly sensation to them. I actually like tingly balms, but if you don't then these balms may not be the ones for you.

Packaging: These come in thin white tubes with the name of the company right on front. Beneath the company name is the flavor of the balm and right next to the company name is an image depicting the flavor of the balm.

Price: I think I paid around $4 for each, these come in a two pack, each one paired with a tube of vanilla. So you get 2 tubes of balm for about $4 which isn't bad at all!

Overall
Pros: Flavor, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. These are some of my most favorite Softlips balms that I have ever tried, both scents are dead on and just so wonderful!

Have you tried these balms yet? What did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...