Friday, December 27, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 12.27.13

Hi all! I'm having a harder and harder time trying to find new balms each week, believe it or not. I'm scouring the internet and searching in places other than Etsy to find new balms to try! I've been reviewing a lot of the same shops over and over, which is totally okay with me since our favorite shops are usually cranking out new balms all the time, but now that most shops are on their Christmas breaks, there isn't a whole lot of new happening. Here are some new balms I found that I'd definitely be interested in trying!

Jack Black's Black Tea & Blackberry
Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 Black Tea & Blackberry 3019
(via)

Fresh's Sugar Treatment in Cherry
SUGAR CHERRY TINTED LIP TREATMENT SUNSCREEN SPF 15
(via)

Mary Kay's Satin Lips Set
Satin Lips® Set
(via)

I don't usually look at higher end lip balms, because I just can't justify spending so much on one tube of balm, but I'm think I might want to splurge on some soon. I've been dying to try the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments, but they're $22.50 each! 

What balms have you been eyeing this week? Do you buy higher end lip treatments? What do you think of them?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I know I've gone on about them before but since you're wanting to try new balms I say definitely try toasted almond from Mirasol Farm. It is like almond cake with ginger, it is awesome, the best favorite foodie balm I've tried.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...