Friday, December 13, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 12.13.13

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope your week has been going well. We're excited to have a super relaxing weekend this week before we fly home next Friday for Christmas(?!). I still have so much to get done gift-wise this weekend, so there will be a lot of that too. Are you all ready for Christmas? Before you know it, it'll be next year already. This year has definitely gone by the fastest so far, at least to me. Anyway, it was actually kind of difficult to find balms this week, either I've listed them already or I own them or I wasn't interested. That was most definitely a first for me. But, then I found some that I hadn't yet discovered!

Sumbody's Watermelon Basil Blast
(via)

S.W. Basics' Organic Lip Balm Flight
Organic Lip Balm
(via)

(via)

These balms were kinda fancy this week, weren't they? I've just tried one balm from Sumbody in my December Birchbox, but had never heard of them before. I've never tried balms from the other shops, so maybe I'll need to put that on my to-do list.

What balms have you been eyeing this week?
Have a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...