Sunday, December 29, 2013

Balms of the Week 12.29.13

Hi all! Sorry this post is super delayed today. The holiday visit home and adjusting to reality again has got me off schedule. I hope you all had a lovely holiday last week! We wish we could have been home for longer, we already miss all the chaos that comes with being home for the holidays. This week I've been using some of my newest favorite balms, but I haven't been using a ton of different balms like usual, I hope you enjoy!


ForGoodnessGrape's Salted Caramel Mocha

Softlips' Intense Moisture Double Mint

Sumbody's Ginger Jasmine Vanilla

Eco Lips' Roseberry (Dagoba)

What balms have you been using this week? Have you started using any new balms you got for Christmas?
Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...