Friday, December 20, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 12.20.13

Happy Friday! I hope you're all having a wonderful day so far. Today we're flying home for the holiday, so we're really excited! We don't get to be home for Christmas and New Year's this year so we're kind of bummed, but that only means we're going to try to make the most out of the few days we do get to spend with my family. I just love holidays, especially when I get to see everyone! Will you be seeing family this holiday? Are you traveling or just staying home? I'm also really excited to swap gifts this year and I certainly wouldn't mind if any of these made their way into my gifts:

Live Beautifully's Ginger Sweet Lime
(via)

Candy Cane Lip Balm - Christmas Lip Balm - All Natural
(via)

Rex Organics' Raw Cocoa Lip Balm
Raw Cocoa Lip Balm //  Raw, Organic, Vegan // Quenching Moisturizer for Hands, Body and Lips. Vegan // 4oz.
(via)

What balms do you have your eye on this week? Are you hoping any balms will be in your Christmas gifts?
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. That raw cocoa balm looks amazing! I might have to add that to my wishlist too! I haven't been eyeing too many new balms but I am waiting on a Coconut Peppermint balm from Darling Clandestine. Yay new balms! Hope you have a fabulous weekend at home :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...