Thursday, June 14, 2012

Jadewicks is having a sale!

Hi all!

I just wanted to write to tell you guys that Jadewicks is having a sale! I have been recommended these balms on many occasions and have finally decided to take the plunge and buy some!

Using the code DOUBLE5 will get you 10% off your purchase. The code is valid from now until June 25th, 2012 at noon CST (as posted on the company's Facebook page).

I ordered Asian Peach, Blood Orange, and Sparkling Lychee but am still eyeing her Chamomile Pear.

Have you tried Jadewicks before? Which balms are your favorite? If you haven't tried them yet, which flavors would you be interested in trying?

Have a great rest of your week!

--The Chapstick Wrangler

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you ordered from Jadewicks! I am sure that you will like Christine's balms! Oh, and the Chamomile Pear flavor is awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! She's including a sample of Chamomile Pear so I will actually get to try it! I will most definitely let you know what I think about them =). Thanks for suggesting such great balms to try!

      --The Chapstick Wrangler

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...