Friday, June 8, 2012

Aubrey Organics--Peppermint & Tea Tree

Hello all! I am updating from inside a plane right now! (This is very exciting for me because we never purchase WiFi on planes!)

I apologize for the delays that have been occurring the last two weeks. I’ve been on vacation both weeks (last week was Orlando and this week was Los Angeles, I know…I travel way too much). The night before our flight, my boyfriend and I made a special trip to Whole Foods to buy some TOMS! I finally gave into the craze (I try so hard to stay away from these fads, but they looked so comfy and I needed a pair of shoes to walk around in that was not my mid-calf boots which I’ve been known to wear every single day of the year). Of course, since I was at Whole Foods, the lip balm aisle needed to be given a thorough look over; especially since I hadn’t been to that Whole Foods yet. I picked up two balms; one of which will be the feature of this review! (Who would have guessed?) Without further adieu…
I wanted to incorporate more of my travels with my balms so
here it is! Yes I was taking pictures of lip balm while sitting at
my gate. And yes people thought I was crazy, little did they
know that I was The Chapstick Wrangler!

Company: Aubrey Organics

Flavor: Peppermint & Tea Tree. This is a great mild peppermint lip balm. If you only like moderate mint and lip tingle then this may be the balm for you. There’s a slight tingle, not as much as some of my favorite mint lip balms but it’s still great!

Wear: This balm goes on great, no resistance is found with the first application. All subsequent applications are flawless. There are no complaints in this department. It feels thin when going on but you really don’t need that much to get good coverage.

Packaging: The size of this tube is your average lip balm tube size and the packaging has a very “pepperminty” or “candy cane” feel to it. The label itself is red on a white tube with the label having one corner containing image of half a peppermint candy. The cap on this is black. The red, white, and black combination just reminds me of candy canes and Christmas.

Price: Around $3 which I think is great for an organic balm.

Overall:
Pros: Packaging, Price, Flavor, Wear…the whole thing is great
Cons: Nothing is wrong with this balm!

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 twists, this is a great additional minty balm to have in any collection.

Ingredients: beeswax, coconut oil, olive oil, jojoba seed oil, hemp seed oil, peppermint leaf oil, rosa mosqueta seed oil, vitamin E, tea tree oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...