Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Balms of the Week 6.19.12

The balms I've been using a TON this week are: 



Vanilla Mint by C.O. Bigelow 
(review can be found here)

Mango Lassi by Epically Epic Soap Co.
(review can be found here)

Watermelon by Softlips
(review can be found here)

Also, I just wanted to let you guys know that this Thursday I'm taking the MCAT so my reviews for the week will be posted very late Thursday night or sometime on Friday. When I post the review is dependent on how burnt out I am from the exam (it's six hours!). Thank you for being patient!

Have you guys tried any of these balms? What balms are you really into this week?

Have a great week!

--The Chapstick Wrangler



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...