Thursday, June 14, 2012

Softlips Watermelon

Hi all!

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that L had told me she found the new Softlips Watermelon while she was at target and picked it up for me right? Well now here's the scoop on this delicious new lip balm! Thanks, L for always providing me with tons of new and unique balms that I would probably never find without you.

Company: Softlips

I hope you don't mind the photo, I thought
I would utilize the gorgeous sunlight coming
in through my window today.
Flavor: Watermelon. This balm reminds me of a Watermelon jolly rancher. It's super sweet and fruity and I really dig it. I didn't know what to expect when I opened it but I definitely like it. I'm totally glad I voted for this on the Softlips Facebook page; I could not imagine picking up chocolate or cinnamon balm made by them, it's just not like them!

Wear: As with all of their balms, Softlips balms go on crazy smooth. You do have to go back and forth a couple times because of the balm being half the diameter of the usual lip balm. It also goes on a little thin but you have to go back and forth anyway, so problem solved? It also lasts about an hour or so which isn't so bad. It also has SPF 20 which is great!

Packaging: The typical Softlips tube: it's a thin white tube with a cute little font saying Softlips and then everything else is written in a cute pink font to match the Watermelon flavor. I love the simplicity of this packaging and the feminine look of this tube.

Price: I didn't purchase this one since L bought it for me but I think it can be found for about $4 for a package of 2.

Overall:
Pros: Super smooth, flavor, packaging, price
Cons: None

Rating: 4 out of 5 twists; this is a limited edition flavor so I would definitely purchase it if you are a Softlips fan. I love their limited edition flavors (and really any brands limited edition flavors) so I think it is worth it to purchase.


Have any of you tried Softlips Watermelon? If you have, what did you think about it? If you haven't, why not?

1 comment:

  1. I looked for this at my local Target and sadly, they were sold out. I will probably check again next time I'm there. I love watermelon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...