Monday, June 25, 2012

Some News and A Favor!

Hey all!

I've got some pretty important news I stumbled upon. Lush Lip Candy has become Fresh & Natural Co. I just wanted to make sure that everyone who loves Lush Lip Candy or who has wanted to try Lush Lip Candy and has yet to do so will continue to get the opportunity to try and love these products as much as I do. (I just received an order today from her, yay!) So for future orders you can go to www.FreshNaturalCo.com. They also have a new Facebook page which you can find here. And don't worry the products are still the same great products with the very, very cute packaging! (I will review the new balms this week hopefully!)

Something that doesn't really have to do with lip balm but would really mean SO much to me if you could do is this: Chase is offering $250,000 grants to small businesses and my boyfriend's aunt (who is probably one of my most favorite people in this whole world and really deserves this) needs 250 votes by this Saturday. All you have to do is:

Log in with your facebook id
Type geta2.com in the business box
Click search
Click support geta2.com

And that's it! I would really really appreciate it if those of you with Facebook could do that for me. I would also love if you guys could spread the word to your other Facebook friends.

If by Saturday she gets 250 votes I will host a giveaway for some delicious lip balms!


Thank you all SO much!

--The Chapstick Wrangler

PS. If you want to know more about a2 feel free to ask me or go to www.geta2.com.

4 comments:

  1. I voted! Hope she gets the votes she needs!

    Can't wait for the new reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Trish! It means a lot!

      Let me know what you think of the new reviews =).

      --The Chapstick Wrangler

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog, which I think is awesome. My sis and I have always been addicted to chapstick/lip balms.
    Anyway, I voted so hope she gets it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment! I'm glad you found my blog, I hope you find some new balms to try out. I am a HUGE lip balm addict (if you couldn't already tell =)). So if you're in the market for some new balms and want to know some stuff about them beforehand, you've come to the right place!

      Thank you so much for voting! She got a ton of votes but unfortunately was still unable to reach 250 by Saturday =(.

      Take care!

      --The Chapstick Wrangler

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...