Friday, June 8, 2012

Future Ideas for the Blog

Sometime in the last two weeks I was thinking about what else I would like to do for this blog. I know I write two reviews a week and I write occasional other entries for when company’s have sales and such but I don’t post very much else. I don’t like to add too much fluff because, well, I want it to be quick for you guys to read and to get my opinion across on the product.

I figured a new feature I could include could be the balms I’m crazy about this week. Every week I write about balms I’ve used and what I think about them, but that does not necessarily mean that is the balm I am crazy about and using like crazy that week. I often have two or so balms a week that are always on me or in hand. Some weeks I’m really obsessed with one particular balm and the next week it’s on to the next.

I also thought I could start including more images from my travels, well not my travels for real but perhaps my balms in the various places I travel to and from. You guys always hear about where I’ve gone and where I’ve picked up some new balm, but you never really see where they’ve been; with the exception of my posts on Bath and Body Works’ Liplicious Lip Glosses and Savannah Bee Company from my trip to Florida last week.

Another thing I may start to include once in a while are the balms I’m dying to try but just can’t justify buying and trying at the moment. Being The Chapstick Wrangler, I am frequently browsing new lip balms and lip balm companies. I can’t buy every single one and it’s often very difficult to pick and choose which ones I do end up buying, so I suppose a list of dream balms could pop up in the future.

Is there anything else that you guys would like to see or for me to include in this blog? I do like to involve you guys in the decision making process, I do write these things for you all, after all.

--The Chapstick Wrangler

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of you writing about which balms you are crazy about that week and which ones you are dying to try! Right now I'm obsessed with anything I can find on Etsy! Also wanted to ask you, have you tried Epically Epic balms yet? I keep eyeing a few I'd like to try but haven't ordered yet. I thought I'd wait for a review from the Chapstick Wrangler! Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input, Trish! I'll probbaly try incorporating those entries in the next couple weeks. Etsy is a dangerous place for a lip balm lover to be, I've spent countless hours looking at balms I want to buy. It's ridiculous! I did purchase Epically Epic balms and will be writing the review for next week!

      --The Chapstick Wrangler

      Delete
  2. Definetly dangerous haha! I will wait for your review of Epically Epic before I order. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...