Sunday, May 26, 2013

Balms of the Week 5.26.13

Hi all! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far! I know we are! We're really enjoying this weekend at home, we were going to try to get away this weekend, but Rob's on-call for work so we had to stay in town. Turns out, we're totally okay with that! We've just been working out a ton which is then followed by relaxing the rest of the day, and we've just been repeating that each day this long weekend. What have you been doing this weekend? I've also started receiving a few of my orders from last week and have been totally falling in love with a ton of new balms! Here are some that I've been using this week:

Epically Epic's Pineapple Mango

Orange Thyme's Raspberry Sorbet

Orange Thyme's Chocolate Chip Mint

Aqua Blossom's Citrus Sangria

Aqua Blossom's Strawberry Lime

Aqua Blossom's Lemon Cheesecake

Filthy Farmgirl's Unicorn Smoochie

Ripe Shop's Mandarin Rose

There you have it! What balms have you been using this week?
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...