Thursday, May 23, 2013

Soy N Suds

A little while ago, one of my readers recommended that I try some balms from Soy n Suds and since I'm always up for a good recommendation, I decided to try some out. I also feel like I need to branch out a little more in the shops that I buy from, but it's so hard to stray away from my favorites and staples!

Company: Soy N Suds

Flavors: Banana Baby, Tropical Paradise, and Mango. The Banana Baby smells just like those banana popsicles that come in those plastic tubes, I can't remember what they're called right now, but it smells like that! The Tropical Paradise is hard to describe, I think that there are so many scents in it that I can't detect any of them except maybe coconut. The Mango smells just like mango Jelly Bellies! H(ave I mentioned that I love, love, love mango Jelly Bellies?) This has a sweet, artificial mango scent, it's very candy-like; but like I said, I love Mango Jelly Bellies and this one definitely reminds me of them.

Wear: These balms have no fight in them at all, they glide on super smooth. They feel pretty creamy too.

Packaging: These balms come in white oval tubes with labels that are colored to match the flavor of the balm. The flavor of the balm is clearly stated on front, so if you can't distinguish them by color, you can definitely easily determine which balm you're reaching for. The labels are very simple and to the point.

Price: $2.50 per balm which is definitely doable! This is much cheaper than the usual balms I buy, so I was definitely willing to try out a few!

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 twists. These balms felt like they were missing a little something, I'm not sure what, but regardless these balms were still pretty great! If you're interested in trying out some new balm, but not breaking the bank to do so, these are the ones I'd recommend!

Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Beeswax, Sunflower Seed Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Flavoring, Sweetener

Have you tried Soy N Suds balms before? What did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...