Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Haul of the Week 5.8.13

I hope you're all ready for this, this haul is huge! I think it's mostly because it's two weeks worth of product that I've received, but maybe I did go a bit overboard too? There are a TON of amazing balms I received this week though and I'm really excited to share them with you! Enjoy!

These balms are the perfect reminder of Hawaii for me! They're so lovely! I've yet to find a limited edition balm from Allison that I didn't like.

I couldn't stay away from some new FGG balms!

I've had my eye on the new Cherry Limeade balm for just about forever and finally bought it during their anniversary sale! You can save 20% on your purchase through May 17th using code: ANIVER2

I don't know if you guys saw, but I won The Gnarly Whale's giveaway on their Facebook page for a Narwhal Box! I'm SO excited to use everything and will definitely report back. If you don't know by now, I love their hair detangler and can't go a day without it!

Aqua Blossom
All of Ashley's new flavors are amazing! Seriously go try some of them, you won't regret it!

I went a little nuts and bought every flavor I could when I found these in one shop while in Hawaii. They were just too cute to pass up. I got a few stares for buying 8 tubes, but at least Rob and I knew it was pretty normal. I just checked their website and found that they have 3 other flavors I'm really interested in trying =).

When my friend Laura went to Hawaii last she came back with a balm from Hawaiian Bath & Body that I fell in love with immediately, it was their Sugar Cane balm, and I was definitely on the hunt for more balms from this company when I went on my trip. They still have a few more I want to try that I couldn't find in stores, so I'll have to order them online.

These were the first balms I picked up while in Hawaii because they're just about everywhere. Holy cow do these smell wonderful!

And there you have it, my haul from the last two weeks. What have you received lately?
Happy Wednesday!

8 comments:

  1. Love your site and I think I've become addicted to Etsy now! Country Blossom is having a 15% off sale on everything in the shop so you might want to check it out for your next haul. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle! Etsy is such a dangerous place to be, it's so addicting! And thank you for sharing the info on the sale with me!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. Ooooo I've been so tempted by the Forever Florals and Filthy Farm Girl balms! Review, review! lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Forever Florals balms smell really, really good! They're kind of stiff though, but I'm sure if I worked them enough they'd loosen up a bit. Filthy Farmgirl balms are definitely some of my favorites now!

      --Christina

      Delete
  3. Yes, please review Filthy Farm Girl and Forever Florals soon, please! They look so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you were able to find the Filthy Farm Girl, Hawaiian Bath and Body, and Forever Floral balms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I wish I could have gotten more balms from your list, but this was a good start =).

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...