Friday, May 24, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 5.24.13

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you're all ready to enjoy the long weekend! We got lucky this weekend because Rob has today off in addition to having Monday off of work, so we're definitely going to try to make the most of his time off together. I'm trying to really good about being on a hiatus for a little while since I went a little crazy on shopping the last week, but some of these balms are just too tempting!

Long Winter Farm's Honeyed Mango
Honeyed Mango Lip Balm - One Tube Beeswax Shea Cocoa Butter Jojoba
(via)
Um, I may not be a fan of honey, but anything mango I'm totally all over. I definitely want to try this one! Did you guys see all the other flavors she has in the shop right now? Swoon!

Live Beautifully's Toasted Pineapple
Toasted Pineapple - All Natural - Wood Grilled Pineapple with Chocolate
(via)
Uh..because who doesn't love grilled pineapple?

Ripe Shop's Sweet Mango Tea
Sweet Mango Tea Lip Balm - Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil
(via)
Yet another mango balm I'd love to get my hands on! Why am I such a sucker for anything mango?!

What balms have you been eyeing this week?
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...