Thursday, May 30, 2013

Long Winter Farm Part VIII

Every time I see new flavors from Long Winter Farm, I just have to have them! I may or may not have bought every new flavor she had in her shop last week with record speed. I also bought 4 of her new perfume oils and I'm SO in love with them, I can't stop using them! Anyway, onto the review!

Company: Long Winter Farm

Flavors: Banana Nut and Gooseberry. The Banana Nut smells super nutty with just a touch of banana. If you're not a huge fan of banana, but are a huge fan of nutty balms, this is definitely one for you to try! Among other things, I've never had a Gooseberry before so I didn't really know what to expect with this balm. This balm has a sweet yet tart berry scent to it. It makes me really want to try gooseberries!

Wear: These balms were a bit more firm than my usual Long Winter Farm balms, but after a little bit of warming up they still went on smooth and creamy. This formula really makes my lips feel wonderful!

Packaging: These balms come in lovely oval tubes and have very simple labels on them. I love the way LWF balms look; I love that the flavor is big and easily seen on the front of the tube and that the bars of color on the top and bottom of the tube add something different to each tube.

Price: $4 per tube which I'm more than willing to pay for one of Amanda's amazing balms!

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. Of course, I'm always going to love Long Winter Farm balms. If you haven't tried them yet, you need to! There are so many amazing and unique flavors to try, there's have to be a balm for everyone!

Ingredients: Natural Beeswax, Sweet Almond, Grapeseed & Jojoba Oils, Cocoa & Unrefined Shea Butters, Vitamin E, Flavor Oil

Have you tried these Long Winter Farm balms yet? What did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...