Thursday, May 16, 2013

Orange Thyme Part VII

I waited a really long time to get my hands on a tube of Paradise Punch when Rachel first came up with it and immediately jumped at it the second it was listed in her shop. Of course I can never order just one Orange Thyme balm, so I ordered another for myself and one for a family friend going through chemo. Rachel also included a tube of French Vanilla which I hadn't even noticed was in the shop, so I was really surprised and excited to find it in my package!

Company: Orange Thyme

Flavors: Paradise Punch, Huckleberry, and French Vanilla. The Paradise Punch smells amazing! This is definitely a balm you want for summer, I wish I could drink this! It's a really lovely combination of fruits. The Huckleberry was a balm I was really interested in trying because I've never had huckleberries before. This is probably one of my new favorite Orange Thyme balms. This balm has a sweet berry scent, I really don't know what else to say about it. It's just really wonderful. The French Vanilla is a little bit different that my usual vanilla balms I'm used to. This may be weird, but what I really smell in this is pepper. I smell a little bit of sweet vanilla, but I detect a lot of pepper. Maybe there's something wrong with my nose, but I definitely smell pepper!

Wear: These balms go on smooth and creamy, probably my favorite consistency in a balm. These just glide right across your lips without being too oily and without putting up a fight, they're really just great. They also cover great and just make my lips feel wonderful!

Packaging: These balms come in your traditional lip balm tube with labels that are brightly colored to match the flavor of the balm. I really like how these balms stick out color-wise against each other. The flavor of the balm is printed in the center of a white banner in a cute almost handwritten font. I really love the way these look!

Price: $3.50 per tube which is definitely worth it for one of these balms!

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons: French Vanilla is peppery?

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. I love Orange Thyme balms and always will, even if the French Vanilla smells like pepper. I'll never be able to get enough of Orange Thyme balms!

Ingredients: Cocoa & Shea Butters, Candelilla Wax, Natural and Essential Oils, Avocado Oil

Have you tried these Orange Thyme balms before? If not, what are your favorite Orange Thyme balms?

4 comments:

  1. I have to say, Vanilla-Pepper actually sounds like a flavor I would want to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe if you buy it, you'll get lucky and it'll be peppery like mine haha!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. That's so strange that you get pepper from the French Vanilla balm! I actually get coconut from that one, but I still like it! And I agree, Huckleberry is one of my new favorites from Orange Thyme! So sweet and peppy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! That's why I think something was just wrong with my nose, but all I could smell was pepper! That's strange that we both got different scents from the same balm haha. I love love love the Huckleberry, so good!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...