Thursday, May 9, 2013

Aubrey E. Apothecary Part IV

I know it's been a while since my last Aubrey E. Apothecary review and that I got these balms a few months ago, but at the time these flavors were new and I had to get my hands on them as quickly as possible!


Company: Aubrey E. Apothecary

Flavors: Pistachio Ice Cream, Peach Pomegranate, and Pear Green Tea. The Pistachio Ice Cream smells incredible! It has such a strong sweet and creamy pistachio scent, it makes my mouth water! It's probably one of the most amazing pistachio lip balms I own, if you love pistachio balms, this is one you definitely need in your collection! The Peach Pomegranate was a flavor I had never seen (at the time) and it had me very curious. This balm has a very fruity scent, I can't pick out the peach or pomegranate individually, but this balm does have a lovely fruity scent. The Pear Green Tea is probably one of the most unique lip balm flavors I own. This balm has a light green tea scent with the scent of ripe pears. It's a more mellow balm and it really is lovely!

Wear: These balms go on smooth and slick, but they're not too oily. They feel a little thinner than some of my other creamy balms, but that doesn't mean they don't cover just as well! These balms provide beautiful coverage, you only need one or two swipes on top and bottom and you're good to go!

Packaging: These balms come in lovely oval tubes which are clear. The labels on the balms also have clear labels. The flavors of the balm are positioned right on front and each balm has a different color combination to them that corresponds to the flavor of the balm.

Price: $3.75 which is right in the ballpark of what I'm willing to pay for a balm and it's definitely worth it for one of Aubrey E.'s balms!

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 twists. I really loved the flavors I picked this time and I just noticed that Aubrey E. has a few more flavors in her shop that I haven't tried yet, guess those will be on my wish list!

Ingredients: Beeswax, Sweet Almond Oil , Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Flavor oil, Color Free Product

Have you tried these Aubrey E. Apothecary balms yet? What did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...