Monday, May 20, 2013

Mini Monday 5.20.13

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful relaxing weekend. I know I definitely tried to! I know it's really bad, but I'm still trying to get on track from all the trips we've been taking. I have just felt so slow and groggy since getting home and I have no desire to do anything productive! Blah! I'm trying to turn that all around this week though, so e-mails and comments will be answered THIS WEEK. I'm so sorry I've been so absent, things have just been hectic over here! Anyway, to start this week off right, here's this week's mini Monday!

Filthy Farmgirl's Unicorn Smoochie
This lip balm is definitely one of my new favorite balms. I've never had this flavor combination before and let me tell you, it's amazing! It's a wonderful blend of ripe raspberries and sweet citrus, it's soooo good and perfect for summer!

ForGoodnessGrape's Peach Margarita
This is a great peach balm with just a hint of margarita which is really wonderful for me; I'm not a huge margarita fan, so I'm glad it was more peachy than margarita. Plus, I love the formula of this balm!

Ripe Shop's Mandarin Rose
This was a balm I didn't think I'd like, you know, because I don't like floral balms, but this was isn't bad! It has a sweet rose scent with a light scent of citrus. It's really interesting and definitely one of the most unique lip balm flavors I've ever tried!

There you have it, this week's Mini Monday! I hope you all enjoyed it. 
Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. OMG I'm SO glad you have all three of these! Definitely three of my current FAVORITES! That Filthy Farmgirl is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just so good! I LOVE Filthy Farmgirl balms now! So so so good!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. Yup, I totally agree Becka these 3 picks are all winners! Also Love those Filthy Farm Girl Balms! Christina you need to order their Mango, Strawberry and Lemon! These are awesome finds to add to your collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I have those three in my cart, I really want them! I was bummed when I realized they had more flavors that I wasn't able to find in store.

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...