Monday, October 28, 2013

My Favorite Shops and Balms

Hi everyone! I have something a little different for you today. I've had a few people ask me about my favorite shops and balms, and since there were so many people asking me, I figured I'd just make it a post. This way everyone who asked as well as those who were wondering but hadn't yet asked can have the information! Plus, I love sharing my favorites with you all!


My Favorite Shops (in no particular order):

I can always count on a great balm from one of these shops, and most of my collection is made up of balms from these shops. These are usually the first shops I recommend to everyone. 

Some of my absolute favorite balms:
  • Epically Epic's Blueberry Peach, Cherry Pineapple, Mango Lassi, Cardamom Vanilla, Cherry Lemonade, Yellow Cake, Orange Mango
  • Orange Thyme's Caramel Apple, Blueberry Lemon, Coconut Lemongrass, Meyer Lemon Cupcake, Peppermint, Pineapple Cherry (the only one of my Orange Thyme balms I've ever lost, it's heartbreaking!), Ginger Peach, Peppermint Stick, ALL of her lemonade balms
  • Long Winter Farm's Chocolate Orange, Blood Cherry, Peppermint Hot Cocoa, Black Blood, Pistachio Chip, Rosemary Litsea, Strawberry Shortcake
  • Little Batch Apothecary's Winter Frost, Lemon Cheesecake
  • ForGoodnessGrape's Mint Chocolate Ice Cream Baby Moose Lips, Horchata, Banana Buttercream, Cream Soda, Grapefruit Lime, Orange Hibiscus, Baby Moose Smooches, Keep Calm and Carry Lip Balm
  • Ripe Shop's Horchata, White Chocolate Coconut, Indian Mango, Sweet Mango Tea
  • Aqua Blossom's Strawberry Lime, Lemon Cheesecake, Black Forest Brownie, Citrus Sangria
  • Live Beautifully's Vanilla & Lime whipped lip butter, Lemon Cream Pie, Blue Island Breeze, Blueberry Mint Tea
I know I'm probably missing a lot here since I don't have my entire collection in front of me, but these were some that came to mind pretty easily. Some of these were limited edition or no longer carried in shop, but all of them are super amazing.

If you ever need a recommendation, I'd first check out any of the above shops because they have TONS of options, then if you still need a recommendation feel free to contact me! I'm always more than happy to give some recommendations.

What are some of your all time favorite balms?
Have a lovely Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. It would be helpful to describe the general differences between your favorite balms such as texture, moisture level, which shop balms usually have stronger scents, how long they last on the lips, etc. I like your reviews, but I wish you could elaborate more on the "wear" part by comparing brands. And I know I'm asking much, but also a brief comment on your experience with customer service and turnaround time if possible. Thanks. But I suppose if anyone wants a custom recommendation, they could contact you like you said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feedback, I will try to include more information in my reviews. The reason I don't usually do too much of a comparison between brands is because some people haven't tried balms from all the shops I reference. I do try to state if balms are more like one shop than another. If you need any information on products, please let me know!

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...