Monday, February 6, 2012

Looking for some feedback

Hi all,

I realize I've been receiving tons of views on my posts but not tons of comments or followers. I am here to seek some input, constructive criticism, and the like. If you would take a minute, I would love to know what you like about the posts, what you don't like, if there's something in particular that you'd like to see in my posts, or if there's a specific product or brand you'd want me to review, etc. If you wouldn't mind commenting; I want to make sure I'm writing something that's worth reading, to keep my readers coming back for more and to keep those first time visitors pleased so they'll read again. It can totally be anonymous if you'd like!

On another note, I'll make sure to post a review later this week for you guys =).

Have a great day!
-The Chapstick Wrangler

6 comments:

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...