Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Some of My Favorite Products Other Than Lip Balm

Hi all! Since I just realized that I packed up all of my balms last night and moved it to our new place, I thought now would be a good time to share some of my other favorite products with you that aren't lip balm. I've been wanting to write a post like this for some time now, but just haven't been able to find a great spot for it. Every time I put it into my schedule, something else would come up and it would get pushed back. In the last couple of months I've started really incorporating other products into my daily routine and I've really found some new favorite products that I wanted to share with you. My life isn't just about lip balm anymore, I've fallen in love with a lot of other products now (although lip balm will always be my first love <3). Without further adieu:

Moody Sisters' Eye/Cuticle Cream
eye_cream.jpg
(via)


The Gnarly Whale's Face/Body Scrub
Natural Face and Body Exfoliating Sugar Scrub - Vegan 6 oz
(via)

The Gnarly Whale's Hair Detangler
Pineapple Ginger Hair Detangler - Vegan 8 oz
(via)

Aqua Blossom's Lip Scrub in Buttercream
Lip Luxury Gift Set, mix & match, includes one lip butter balm and one lip polish scrub, gift wrapped in box
(via)

Long Winter Farm's Perfume Oils
Little Red Perfume Oil
(via)
I have soooo many LWF perfume oils now, and I've definitely got my eye on a few more!

Long Winter Farm's Skin Cream
Pumpkin Chip Skin Cream
(via)
I love Amanda's skin creams, I have a few right now, but there are a few more on my wishlist.

Pumpkin Chai Perfume
(via)

Gingerale Body Lotion
(via)

Epically Epic's Solid Lotions
Manila Mango Many Purpose Solid Lotion
(via)

Little Batch's Skin Cream
Rich Hand & Body Cream - Choose Your Scent - by Little Batch Apothecary - product image
(via)

Little Batch's Lip Scrub
Lip Treat - Sweet Sugar Scrub For Your Lips - Choose your flavor - By Little Batch Apothecary - product image
(via)

Orange Thyme's Perfume Oils

(via)

Ripe Shop's Perfume Oils
ripe — Hibiscus Peach Perfume Oil
(via)

I use at least 2 or 3 of these products a day, some of these products I only use a few times a week. I rotate a lot of my perfume oils and skin creams depending on my moods. I will definitely be doing some reviews on these later on, as special posts here and there. These are just too good to keep to myself!

I'm sorry for the lack of my own pictures, but it's super cloudy here and the pictures turn out all wonky. Plus I don't even know where my camera is right now since we just packed up everything to move!

What are some of your favorite handmade bath and body products? Do you tend to stick with just one shop or are you like me and have a little bit of everything from many shops?

2 comments:

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...