Thursday, November 14, 2013

ChapStick® Holiday 2013

Hi everyone! ChapStick® contacted me a while ago to see if I'd be interested in trying out some of their new products they're releasing for the upcoming holiday season. How could I say no? ChapStick® was my first step into lip balm addiction!

Company: ChapStick®

Flavors: Gingerbread Kiss and Candy Cane. The Gingerbread Kiss is ChapStick®'s new seasonal flavor for this year. It smells wonderful! It smells of warm, spicy cookie with a little bit of sweetness. This one is definitely perfect for the holidays. Candy Cane is returning again this year which is great because it's always a winner in my book! It smells of cool, icy mint! It reminds me of those blue Certs my dad used to eat a ton when I was growing up. This balm just has the best scent to me. It also reminds me of those peppermint candies that are hard on the outside, but once you get to the center it's a little softer and almost creamy. Do you know what I'm talking about? The smaller holiday tins that ChapStick® is offering up this year are filled with one tube each of Strawberry, Spearmint, and Cherry. The larger holiday tins ChapStick® has this year are filled with three candy cane balms. These would be perfect for gift giving! The larger tin also doubles as an ornament. I love the little tins these balms came in, we've been able to use them for storing other things when the balms are elsewhere. Rob used one of the tins to take Tylenol to work with him without having to take the whole container.

Wear: These go on nice and smooth, they have a wonderful, even glide across my lips. ChapStick® balms tend to be more firm than creamy. They also go on evenly and with a great consistency. I only need about two swipes on top and bottom to get great coverage. The Candy Cane is also super tingly! I love tingly mint lip balms =).

Packaging: These come in your average sized lip balm tubes and have labels that are colored to correspond to the flavor of the balm. The Gingerbread Kiss has a brown/tan label and has a cute little Gingerbread man on the cap. The Candy Cane tube has red and white stripes, just like a candy cane! Each tin is also pretty festive! Lots of red and white and snowy/ice blue, perfect for the holidays!

Price: A tube of ChapStick® will run you anywhere between $1.01 and $1.99 depending on where you buy it. The larger circular tin can be found at Target for $4.99. The Gold Pattern (Target), Plaid (Walmart), and Snowflake(Walmart) tins are $4.99 each. These price points makes these tins perfect for stocking stuffers! (Did I ever tell you I've never had a stocking? I just bought my first one the other day, Rob and I are taking holidays seriously this year!)

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. I will always be a ChapStick® fan! I've been using ChapStick® almost my entire life and I don't see that changing any time soon. I'd definitely recommend both of these seasonal lip balms to everyone. The tins are definitely a great idea for gifts!

----------------------------------------
The ChapStick® product and information have been provided by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare. However, all opinions are strictly my own. Thank you, ChapStick®, for the wonderful opportunity!
----------------------------------------
Have you tried these seasonal balms from ChapStick® yet? What did you think of them? Will you be gifting any of these holiday tins this year?

**Don't forget to enter the Ripe Shop giveaway here. Good luck!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...