Thursday, November 7, 2013

Aqua Blossom Part XI

I'm really excited to tell you guys about the new balms I just got from Aqua Blossom not too long ago. I want to make sure to fit in a couple of reviews on some of my newer balms so that you can add them to your lists for Black Friday or just general holiday shopping. I'm glad we're moving our stuff up from San Francisco next week because I'm starting to run out of material here! I hope at least some of my balms are still okay, we didn't expect to be here this long! Anyway, onto the review!

Company: Aqua Blossom

Flavors: Bergamot Lemon, Tangerine Lime, Orange Cinnamon Roll, Caramel Apple, Sugar Plum, Spiced Red Currant, and Gingerbread. Bergamot Lemon smells so bright and citrusy, I wish I had picked this up when it first came out during the summer! It smells of sweet, slightly sour lemons and citrusy bergamot. It has a lovely, sweet scent. Tangerine Lime is another balm I wish I had picked up during the summer. It smells of sweet tangerines and bright, tangy, and sour lime. Another lovely bright and fruity balm. Orange Cinnamon Roll is definitely one of my new favorite Aqua Blossom balms. It smells of sweet oranges and warm cinnamon. I've never had an orange cinnamon roll before, but I definitely think that this probably smells like one! Caramel Apple smells of crisp apples covered in ooey, gooey caramel. This balm has a rich caramel scent. It really does smell like I just dipped some apple slices in caramel (which for some reason I have yet to do this year). I've never had a sugar plum before so I didn't really know what to expect from this balm. Sugar Plum smells sweet and has kind of a rich scent to it. To me it smells like ripe plums covered in sugar. Spiced Red Currant might be the most lightly scented balm of the bunch, so if you're someone who doesn't like strongly scented balms, this may be one you'd like to try! This one smells lightly of berry and spices (what else would you expect?). I definitely pick up more of the spices than the berry. Gingerbread smells of spicy cookie with a little bit of sweetness, yum!

Wear: These balms are so incredibly creamy and smooth. These ones feel even creamier than usual, maybe it's just me, but that's how they feel. They melt right into my lips and feel like icing? Is that weird? It's not that it comes off really thick or anything, it's just super creamy and smooth. Trust me, I go around 3 or 4 times on my lips and this balm is definitely not too thick, it's really the perfect consistency.

Packaging: These come in lovely oval tubes with really neat labels. The labels each have the name of the shop, the flavor of the balm, and a design on half the label that corresponds to the flavor of the balm. I always love how clean the design is on these balms.

Price: $3.75 per tube which is a heck of a deal for one of these!

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. These balms are amazing! I'm so glad I picked up balms for every season. You really can't go wrong with any of Ashley's balms (trust me, I've tried almost every single one). So go get yourself some Aqua Blossom balms! Oh and did I mention that my original package got lost (said delivered, but it wasn't)? Ashley was kind enough to send a replacement package right away! Thanks, Ashley!

Ingredients: shea butter, apricot kernel oil, avocado oil, coconut oil, candelilla wax, kokum butter, essential oil, vitamin e oil

What are some of your favorite Aqua Blossom balms?

**Don't forget to enter the Ripe Shop giveaway here. Good luck!!**

1 comment:

  1. Do you happen to know what ever happened to this shop? I've been searching Etsy and Googling and it seems to be gone without a trace! Which is terribly disappointing. Such awesome balm flavors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...