Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Haul of the Week 11.13.13

Happy Wednesday, everyone! I hope you're having a great week so far! In two days we get to move into our new apartment and I couldn't be more excited! I'm not looking forward to our move this weekend though because we're flying into San Francisco very, very early Saturday morning and moving all our stuff from storage (basically all of our stuff from our old 2 bedroom apartment) into a truck and driving it up here to be back by 2pm on Sunday. So this weekend will definitely be super exhausting! I apologize if there are any missing posts this weekend, my mind will probably be elsewhere. Anyway, I'm really loving all of the balms I got in the mail this week!

I was amazed and what I found in my package from Jen this week, she threw in 8 extra balms in my order! Holy cow! They're all seriously amazing. Also, I really love her lotion and lip scrub! You really can't go wrong with any Little Batch product! Also, don't forget that through the end of November you can get free shipping from Little Batch with code: FreeShipLBW.


The President/Founder of Eco Lips contacted me last week to see if I'd be interested in trying out their [My] Eco Lips balms. Uh, how could I possibly pass up such a wonderful opportunity? I created my first balm almost immediately! What [My] Eco Lips allows you to do is pick everything that goes into your balm and fully customize it. You're not just picking out a flavor or a label design, you're picking everything that goes into the formula as well! I was nervous to receive mine because I picked a few ingredients that I wasn't familiar with and thought that the balm may turn out bad, but boy, this balm is incredible! I love the consistency of it! I'll do a full review on this later, you're not going to want to miss that!

What balms did you receive this week?
Have a wonderful day!

**Don't forget to enter the Ripe Shop giveaway here. Good luck!!**

1 comment:

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...