Sunday, November 17, 2013

Balms of the Week 11.17.13

Hi all! I hope your Sunday is going well! We're on our way back to Seattle today after spending the night in Medford, Oregon last night. We're super excited to get all our stuff into our new apartment and to set it up and make it our new home. Anyway, this week I've been using a few new balms and a new scrub and I have definitely found some new staples. I hope you enjoy!

Little Batch's Winter Frost

Little Batch's Mango Lassi

Little Batch's Mango Lassi Lip Scrub

Aqua Blossom's Orange Cinnamon Roll

The Eco Lips Balm I created

ForGoodnessGrape's Keep Calm and Carry Lip Balm

ForGoodnessGrape's Mint Chocolate Ice Cream

Ripe Shop's Matcha Green Tea

Long Winter Farm's Black Blood

Long Winter Farm's Peppermint Hot Cocoa

Softlips' Berry Mint

Softlips' Double Mint

What balms have you been using this week?
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...