Friday, November 8, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 11.8.13

This week seemed to go by SO slow for me. Last week I was all go, go, go and super productive and this week I'm barely getting through my daily to-do lists. Maybe it has something to do with the weather, it's been a little gloomy here this week. I hope you've been having a more productive week than I have been! Anyway, I'm creating my wish lists for balms and such that I hope to buy on Black Friday (I mean it's only three weeks away) and here are some the balms that are on it:

Suzy's Scent Shop's Shirley Temple
(via)

Aubrey E. Apothecary's Peaches & Cream
Peaches & Cream Lip Balm by Aubrey Elizabeth Apothecary
(via)

Wicked Soaps' Chocolate Bacon
ANNIVERSARY SALE Chocolate Bacon Lip Balm . Cocoa Butter Beeswax Lip Balm Tube by WickedSoaps
(via)
Wicked Soaps is having their anniversary sale right now! Save 25% on the whole shop with no minimum. Sale ends tomorrow!

What balms are you wishing for this week?
Happy Friday!

**Don't forget to enter the Ripe Shop giveaway here. Good luck!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...