Sunday, November 24, 2013

Balms of the Week 11.24.13

Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope you're having a swell weekend! We're still trying to get settled in our new place, out of about 90 boxes we only have I think six or seven left! Woohoo! Anyway, my balms have kind of been up in the air since everything has been packed away, so I haven't been using as many different kinds this week as I usually would.

Little Batch's Winter Frost

Little Batch's Mango Lassi

Long Winter Farm's Peppermint Hot Cocoa

ForGoodnessGrape's Keep Calm and Carry Lip Balm

Ripe Shop's Matcha Green Tea

What balms have you been using this week?
Did you find any new favorites?
Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...