Friday, November 15, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 11.15.13

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you've got some fun plans for your weekend, at least more fun than we'll be having over here! I've been trying hard to hold back on buying lip balm until Black Friday (and after our move), so I've definitely been looking at balm and making my shopping list! Have you started planning what you're going to buy on Black Friday?

Orange Thyme's Limited Edition Gift Pack
(via)

ForGoodnessGrape's Lemon Macaroon
Lemon Macaroon Luxurious Lip Balm by The Lip Balm Queen
(via)

Firebird Bath & Body's Chocolate Chai
Chocolate Chai Lip Balm - Handmade Lip Balm
(via)

What balms have you been eyeing this week?
Have a wonderful Friday!

**Don't forget to enter the Ripe Shop giveaway here. Today is the last day! Good luck!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...