Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Haul of the Week 11.27.13

Happy Wednesday, everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful short week this week! We're headed to Chicago today and we're really excited to see our families! Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite holiday, I mean, come on, who doesn't love a holiday centered around being thankful, eating amazing food, and spending quality time with the ones you love? You've gotta love that! My haul this week is kind of a combination of balms I've gotten over the last two weeks, packing things up kind of messed up what I was supposed to be taking photos of and posting about. I hope you enjoy!



Yes, did you see all of that? Eco Lips sent me over one of every one of their products to try! Holy cow! This all in addition to being able to create my own balms using [My] Eco Lips. Thank you SO much, Eco Lips!

What balms did you get this week?
Have a lovely day and a wonderful holiday tomorrow (if you're celebrating)!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, how nice of Eco Lips, their balms look nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I couldn't believe it when I opened the package, usually companies will send me 3-5 balms to try, but never anything like this! Not only did I receive so many, but I haven't tried one yet that I didn't love! Eco Lips balms have definitely become an everyday staple for me.

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...