Sunday, November 3, 2013

Balms of the Week 11.3.13

Happy Sunday! I'm feeling a little less stressed than I did last weekend since I spent all last weekend finalizing my med school application, it's been submitted for a couple days now so that's a relief. Except that I still have other applications to fill out, but those have a little bit more time so I'm not completely stressing out about them yet. Anyway, here are the balms that have been by my side this week:

Softlips' Berry Mint

ForGoodnessGrape's Mint Chocolate Ice Cream

Epically Epic's Peppermint Mocha

Aqua Blossom's Orange Cinnamon Roll

ChapStick's Strawberry

ForGoodnessGrape's Keep Calm and Carry Lip Balm

Ripe Shop's Peanut Butter S'more

Long Winter Farm's Black Blood

What balms have you been using this week? Did you find any new favorites?
Have a lovely day!

**Don't forget to enter my Ripe Shop giveaway here. Good luck!!**

3 comments:

  1. This week I've been using a lot of 4GoodnessGrape balms! Orange Mocha, Gingerbread Apple, Pumpkin Spice Latte and the Kate Lip Tintx! Love them all! I've also been using some new balms I got from Suzy's Scent Shop. Prickly Pear, Apple Butter, Cream Soda and Huckleberry Heaven. Yum! I ordered Black Blood and Birch Beer from LWF and they should be here Tuesday. Can't wait to try them!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish - have you tried the Birch Beer yet? I've been eyeing that one! I <3 LWF!

      Delete
    2. Yes, I just got it a few days ago! I love it! It smells very much like wintergreen and root beer. I love it! Haven't been disappointed by a LWF balm yet! If you like wintergreen, you'll like this!

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...