Friday, November 29, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 11.29.13

Happy Black Friday, everyone! I'm sure some of you went out and are mostly done doing your Black Friday shopping. I hope things were safe and not *overly* hectic. This year was probably our most toned down Black Friday ever. We did mostly online stuff this year. There are still sales going on all day, so just keep an eye out! Anyway, some balms on my wishlist this week are:

Lippincott Soap Co.'s Black Cherry
Black Cherry Lip Balm - Unsweetened
(via)

Latika Soap's Mango Kisses
Mango lip balm, Natural lip butter
(via)

The Gnarly Whale's Vanilla Latte
Vanilla Latte Lip Balm - Vegan .15 oz
(via)

What goodies did you buy today? Are there still items on your wishlist you haven't gotten yet?
Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...