Sunday, January 26, 2014

Balms of the Week 1.26.14

Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope the weather has been beautiful wherever you are and that you've been able to get some time outside. I love the weekends because we try to spend a lot of time doing activities outside together since we're pretty cooped up during the week. This week my lips have been incredibly dry, peeling and chapped and I don't know why. I've been drinking about a gallon of water a day and the humidifier has been going nonstop all week. The only thing that's different this week is that I've done Hot Yoga every day, maybe that's it? I don't know, but either way, I've been using a ton of balm this week trying to keep my lips hydrated. Here's what I've been reaching for this week:

Eco Lips' Roseberry


Crazy Rumors' Pistachio

ForGoodnessGrape's Ava's Paradise

Eco Lips' Hemp balm in Vanilla

Eco Lips' Medicinal

Kiehl's Mango

Rooted Beauty's Orange Vanilla

What balms have you been using this week?
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Eek! You better use mine girl!! Mom and Minion! My lips were dry this week too... I have a cold though. I hate it! Winter skin is always a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try these! Coquito is sooo nice xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...