Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Something I Stumbled Over...

I know this isn't a review but I just couldn't resist sharing this with you all.

As I was, ehem, studying I just happened to stumble upon this little gem of a balm here: Phoenix Botanicals

I won't post a picture, so you'll be more surprised at what it looks like. But I'll tell you a little bit about it, just to peak your interest. It's a handmade, all natural balm, that is completely eco-friendly. The really cool thing that drew me in was that it's a PUSH UP tube. Why yes, you may be picturing those oh so delicious push-up pops you had as a child, or possibly last night after dinner. But that is not what it looks like at all! Also, did I mention the amount of product is more than you usually find in your average tube of lip balm? They have four flavors: Cloven Hoof, Little Wing, Wild Mint, and Wild Rose. I am so very interested in trying this!

I'm hoping to place an order soon as I'm dying to see exactly how these gorgeous little tubes work.

I've also got a few products I've just acquired to review and I have a new order of balm coming in sometime within the next week or so.

Also, Chapstick announced on their Facebook page that it has two limited edition flavors for the spring shipping out to stores today! Chocolate Rush and Orange Cream Burst. Hopefully I can find these two flavors this time around; of their winter limited editions I only was able to find White Hot Cocoa when I really wanted Candy Cane...sigh.

-The Chapstick Wrangler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...