Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Aqua Blossom Valentine's Day Flavors!

Okay, I'm finally going to give in to my mind thinking it's Valentine's Day already. I've given up trying to convince it otherwise. I mean, it is getting close, isn't it? Hopefully this review will give you enough time before Valentine's Day to purchase it for someone special for V-Day, or for yourself. I think all of these balms are absolutely perfect for Valentine's Day!

Company: Aqua Blossom

Flavors: Chocolate Covered Strawberry, Red Velvet Cake, White Chocolate Truffle, and Black Forest Brownie. Okay, yum, each of these flavors is seriously amazing. The Chocolate Covered Strawberry smells exactly like sweet strawberries dipped in rich chocolate. The Red Velvet Cake is such a rich scent, it's very chocolatey and creamy. The White Chocolate Truffle smells incredible! It smells just like creamy white chocolate, it makes my mouth water just by smelling it. And last but definitely not least, the Black Forest Brownie. Okay, if you've been paying attention the last couple of weeks, you've seen how much I love this balm! The Black Forest Brownie smells AMAZING. Rich, rich chocolate complimented by sweet cherries, seriously this balm is so decadent. I'd take this over dessert any day! (Okay not really, because I really love dessert, but you see what I'm getting at here. It's THAT good when I would consider trading dessert for lip balm.) Ashley also has a Sparkling Champagne balm for Valentine's Day that I didn't try, I don't know how I'd feel about a champagne balm since I don't really like champagne. But I'm sure it's wonderful!

Wear: These balms go on so smooth and creamy and sink right into my lips. They last for hours and just cover beautifully.

Packaging: These balms come in those lovely oval tubes that I love so much. Each label is custom designed to match the flavor of the balm, making each label easily distinguishable from the others. The labels for these balms are so well done, very sophisticated yet simple.

Price: $3.75 per tube, which is definitely something I'm willing to pay for one of these balms!

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists. Seriously these balms are wonderful, any girl (or guy) would be lucky to receive these for Valentine's Day. Ashley also has a gift set where all of her Valentine's Day flavors come in a really cute tin, that set is $16.75. Although these balms are very much Valentine's Day themed, I think they'd be perfect year round!

Ingredients: Shea butter, sweet almond oil, apricot kernel oil, avocado oil, candelilla wax, coconut oil, kokum butter, soybean oil, essential and/or flavor oil, vitamin e oil

Have you tried Ashley's Valentine's Day flavors yet? Which one is your favorite?
---------------
Don't forget you can use code: WRANGLER to save 20% off your purchase in Ashley's Etsy and direct shops! Good until March 31st, 2013
---------------
**Don't forget to enter both my giveaways this week! Find my Softlips giveaway here and my PuurBody giveaway here!**

6 comments:

  1. I love all of these! The White Chocolate Truffle is my favorite of the bunch. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is so good! Ashley really did a wonderful job on the flavor selection for this bunch. There wasn't one I didn't like!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. I'm usually not a huge fan of chocolate lip balms, but I'm getting more and more convinced. I like the few that I have and you've been making that black forest brownie sound SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not usually a fan either, I don't really like chocolate all that much to begin with, but chocolate lip balms have been a lot of what I've been using lately. The Black Forest Brownie is REALLY good, super decadent. I hope you'll try it! Any of these chocolatey balms from the Aqua Blossom V-day flavors would be great to try!

      --Christina

      Delete
  3. I just got my order in and I'm obsessed! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm so glad you're enjoying them! They're some of my favorite balms ever!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...