Friday, January 18, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 1.18.13

This week has just flown by! I've been alternating lazy days with scheduled days and reading a TON (I've read 6 books in the last 9 days! I'm on a roll!). I made a list of resolutions and I've been trying to stick to all of them every day, and so far I'd say I've been doing well. I probably should have put on my list of resolutions that I'd cut back on lip balm buying, but I didn't and I don't regret it! Here are the balms I've been eyeballing this week:

Live Beautifully Body's Lemon & Vanilla Whipped Lip Butter
Whipped Lip Butter - Lemon & Vanilla - Natural Icing for Your Lips
(via)
All of their whipped lip butters look SO good, I'm tempted to buy so many of them! After using my first one yesterday, I'm hooked!

Halo Soap's Hard Lemonade
One Hard Lemonade Lip Balm - Vegan - Gluten Free
(via)
I've been eyeing this shop for a long time, but have yet to try any of their balms. Maybe it's about time to give them a try!

Lippincott Soap Co.'s French Vanilla
French Vanilla Lip Balm - Unsweetened
(via)
I haven't had a vanilla balm that wasn't mixed with other flavors in a while, but this one looks so good!

What balms are you eyeing this week?
Happy Friday!
--Christina

**Don't forget to enter my HUGE Birthday Giveaway here!**

5 comments:

  1. The new Chapstick limited edition cupcake creations. They come in Cake Batter and Velvet Cupcake. YUM! Have you tried them yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen those or heard of them yet! I'm so excited! I'm going to definitely keep my eyes out for those two! They sound amazing =).

      Thanks for sharing!!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. I found them at Walgreens - same kind of packaging and display as the ice cream ones. In some stores the strip was hanging by the Valentine's Day stuff and in some it was by the Chapstick. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today I went to Walgreen's after you told me about the Chapsticks but I couldn't find any =(. I'm going to keep my eyes out and hopefully they'll have some soon. This particular Walgreen's is really good about carrying limited edition lip balms.

      Thanks for all your help!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...