Sunday, January 20, 2013

Balms of the Week 1.20.13

This week I've been using so many different balms. Earlier this week I decided to organize about 100 or so tubes of lip balm into which order I'd review them in, as well as separate them all into separate bags to make it easier to find which balms I'm reviewing. Of course while I was going through so many lip balms, I had to try tons and tons of them. I stumbled upon old favorites and new favorites. I also received a few balms in the last two weeks that I'm finally getting to. Here's what I've been using this week:

Live Beautifully Body's Vanilla & Lime 
This lip butter is SO soft and creamy and smells absolutely delicious, this is the only balm I've been able to get my boyfriend to try and then admit he liked!

PuurBody's Coconut Banana
I love this PuurBody balm! Probably one of my favorite flavors ever.

ForGoodnessGrape's Cream Soda
Still one of my most favorite balms, I keep it right next to my bed and use it continuously!

Live Beautifully's Blue Island Breeze
This flavor is amazing! I'm very much into tropical balms right now.

Epically Epic's Blue Moon
I honestly don't know how to describe the flavor of this balm, but I keep reaching for it! 

Aqua Blossom's Black Forest Brownie
I really want to eat this lip balm. It smells scrumptious! 

What balms have you been using this week? Did you stumble upon a new favorite?

Happy Sunday!
--Christina

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I found your blog. I LOVE lip balms and do have quite a few myself, but definitely not as many as you!! There's so many brands I haven't even heard of..can't wait to try some new ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you found it too! If you'd ever like a recommendation, I'd be more than happy to help! There are some really great balms out there!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. This week I've been using all my new Simple Siren balms a lot! My favorite is the Matcha Green Tea. I've also been using Aqua Blossom's Sparkling Champagne and all of my Live Beautifully balms! So glad I found that shop! Etsy is such a problem LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's one of the few flavors from Simple Siren I haven't tried yet, I'm glad you're liking it! I totally agree, Etsy will be the end of me!

      --Christina

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, I have been using MY Simple Siren balms, too! I just ordered a bunch more from Kira, too lol! Epically Epic's Blue Moon is high on my list of favorites, for sure. I just found Live Beautifully and I can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm happy there's another Simple Siren fan among us! What do you think the Blue Moon smells like? It's so hard for me to pin down a scent!

      I hope you enjoy any Live Beautifully balms you decide to try, they're really fabulous!

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...