Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Softlips Sugar & Spice

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful night celebrating the new year with friends and family! I know my family and I will definitely be taking it easy and playing it low key today. I move tomorrow to San Francisco so, as much as I'd like to take it easy, I have lots of last minute packing that needs to get done. I'll apologize now in advance, in case I can't get posts lined up in time, if my post for Thursday is a bit delayed.

Company: Softlips

Flavors: Sugar & Spice and Vanilla. The Sugar & Spice is definitely sweetness with a hint of spice, but it's not a very strongly scented balm. My sister thought it smelled like Chai Tea and my boyfriend thought it smelled like cotton candy, so it's definitely not a very strong scent. But, also those two aren't known for being able to identify scents correctly. I think this balm kinda smells like a cookie, so maybe this balm is left open for interpretation! The Vanilla is a light vanilla that is a wonderful, not overwhelming scent.

Wear: These balms go on with ease, they glide on smooth and make my lips feel soft! They're moisturizing and these two make my lips feel a bit tingly which I love.

Packaging: These balms come in a thinner than average lip balm tube; it's a very distinct thin white tube. The colors of the fonts go along with each flavor of the balm. These balms also come in a limited edition pack that is designed as a gift tag, which makes it perfect for gift giving. Simply write who it's to and who it's from, and you're good to go!

Price: $3-4 which I think is totally worth it.

Overall
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, Price
Cons:

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 twists. These balms are awesome! I have always been a Softlips™ fan and I probably always will be. I love these holiday and winter flavors from Softlips™. They're all wonderful!

Have you tried this holiday pack yet? What did you think of it?

-----------------------------
This pack was provided complimentary to me by Softlips™, however, this review is comprised strictly of my own opinions. Thank you, Softlips™, for this opportunity to review your products!
-----------------------------
**If you're a fan of Softlips™, don't forget to enter my giveaway here for your own 2-Pack of their Jack Frosting!**

3 comments:

  1. may I ask where the heck you found these fun delights? I dont see softlips around anymore. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places... <:)

    Thank you!! :D

    ~Di.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I find them in the most random places. I usually check drugstores (CVS, Walmart, etc) and Target. Check the cough and cold aisles as well as seasonal sections!

      I hope that helps!

      Delete
  2. Sugar and spice is my fav. I wait for holiday time to get it ever year. Your sister is right it smells and tastes like Chai tea. My sister used to make me chai tea when I'd visit her. This reminds me of that flavor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...