Friday, January 25, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 1.25.13

For some reason my mind keeps thinking that Valentine's Day is next week, and I can't stop thinking that it is! I think it's because I've been eyeing so many lovely Valentine's Day themed lip balms lately. It's strange because I've been looking at a lot of non-V-day lip balms too and I still keep thinking Valentine's Day is only days away. What is wrong with me?! Here are the balms I'm hoping my love will "surprise" me with this year:

Aqua Blossom's Valentine's Day Lip Balm Pot
Valentine's Day lip balm pot, Pink Frosting flavor, vegan gluten-free lip butter in heart shaped jar, comes gift wrapped
(via)
Seriously, how adorable is this? I'm not even that big a fan of lip balm pots, but this one is just too cute to resist!

PuurBody's Creme Brulee
Beeswax Lip Balm Creme Brulee - Caramel Lip Balm Shea Butter Lip Balm Tube
(via)
This is my boyfriend and I's favorite dessert to share, this would be a perfect lip balm for V-day!

The Simple Siren's Simple Put Lime
Organic Lip Balm - Simply Put LIME Single balm - Simple ingredients - Handmade microbatch
(via)
I can't resist a new Simple Siren lip balm!

What balms are you eyeing this week?

Happy Friday!

**Don't forget to enter my Softlips giveaway here!**

2 comments:

  1. I have the lip butter pot from Aqua Blossom and it's quite lovely! It feels so soft and nourishing and smells absolutely delicious! It even has a slight hint of sparkle to it. I think you'll like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'll definitely have to check it out =).

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...