Friday, January 4, 2013

Balms I've Got My Eye On 1.4.13

This is the first wish list of 2013! I'm in over my head with my lip balm collection since the move, all of my lips balms have been taken out of their containers and put into Ziploc bags. It's really overwhelming! I have to come up with a categorization process quick! But nonetheless, I'm still eyeing some new balms.

The Simple Siren's Coconut Cream
Organic Coconut Cream Lip Butter - Handmade with Organic Coconut flavor &  Whole Vanilla bean
(via)
Okay seriously, The Simple Siren is on a roll with these new flavors they keep coming up with! This one is definitely high on my list for my next order.

Etiquettes' Pomegranate
Pomegranate Lip Balm
(via)
I'm still eyeing balms from this shop, I think it's just about time that I make my first purchase!

Simply Natural Stuff's Pineapple Orange
Pineapple Orange Lip Stuff - .15 oz Tube Of Lip Balm
(via)
I can't remember if I've already included this particular flavor or not, but there are so many flavor combinations from this shop that I'm dying to try. This being one of them!

What balms have been catching your eye this week?

4 comments:

  1. I am waiting for my Siren balms to arrive. They just shipped yesterday! I ordered the Coconut, Pumpkin Pie Scrub and some other scrubs that I already own as gifts. I also just received my previous Siren order which included the Multiberry, Poppyseed Coconut Scrub, Vanilla Bean Smoothe, and Lemon Lime Smoothe! All winners in my book!
    Also I do like Etiqutte balms and think you should give them a try! I own Pink Lemonaid, Pink Frosting and Red Apple all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the Coconut balm and Pumpkin Pie scrub! They sound and look so good! I'm glad you liked the balms you just received!

      I will definitely try Etiquette balms soon, I've been eyeing them for forever!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. I just got a couple of balms from For Strange Women, in Pine Cone and Clove. These are all natural and I was looking forward to these cold weather scents to keep the Christmas feeling going. Pine Cone is very subtle, but the Clove one is strong and smells nice. I picked these up off an online forum so the Pine Cone one might have had more scent in the past, not sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of that shop, what interesting flavor options! I've never seen a Pine Cone lip balm before.

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...