Thursday, December 6, 2012

You Stink Soap

I am so excited to finally share with you all, one of my absolute new favorite shops on Etsy! I seriously cannot get enough of these balms, the day that I got them I couldn't stop using them! I also happened to go to Vegas the day these arrived and the entire weekend I kept at least one of these balms with me the whole time! So let's get to it!

Company: You Stink Soap

Flavors: Mango, Black Cherry Apple, Blood Orange and Vanilla, Key Lime Pie, Lime Sugar, Mexican Cocoa and Sandy was nice enough to include Pistachio Ice Cream along with my order! The Mango balm is a light, mango scent! This was definitely one I couldn't stop using when I first got it. It's light and tropical! The Black Cherry Apple was the second balm I couldn't get enough of! It reminds me of one of those big rainbow lollipops that you can never finish. It smells fruity, sweet, and just perfect. It's probably one of my most favorite You Stink Soap flavors! The Blood Orange and Vanilla is a perfect blend of sweet blood orange and a touch of vanilla. Kinda like a sophisticated creamsicle! The Key Lime Pie is an amazing blend of sour limes and a little bit of somethin' else. It seriously smells exactly like key lime pie, but without all the calories. It's hard not to eat it! I was really looking forward to trying the Lime Sugar, and it did not disappoint! It's a wonderful combination of sour limes and vanilla with just a little bit of sugar. One of my favorites! Next up was the Mexican Cocoa. I didn't really know what to expect from this balm, but it was a nice mix of chocolate, vanilla, and a little bit of cinnamon. This is a perfect balm for the holidays! And last but not least is the Pistachio Ice Cream, this balm is AMAZING! It's so sweet and creamy and nutty and just all around perfection! Definitely a must try! I'm so glad Sandy included this in my order!

Wear: These balms go on so smooth and glossy! My lips are so shiny and pretty after I wear one of these. My lips feel so great when I wear these balms, soft and glossy! They last around two hours which is great! I like that I can get a little bit of glossiness from this balm.

Packaging: These balms come in your average sized black lip balm tube. Well, one tube came in a clear tube, otherwise all of them were black. The labels look like they have a bit of a weathered look to them with the brown edges around them. The labels have a white section where the balm flavor is written which is framed by a black section and outlined by a line of red. It's hard for me to describe what these labels look like, but I just love how these balms stick out in my collection because of the black tubes!

Price: $3.75 per tube or $18.75 for 6 (which is what I usually do...oops). Which I definitely think is reasonable for one of these balms.

Overall:
Pros: Flavors, Wear, Packaging, and Price!
Cons: Uh...that I don't own more of them? (Well technically I have 6 more...but really, who's to say that's enough?)

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 twists. I definitely think that everyone should have at least one of these balms in their collection! I really enjoy them!

Ingredients: Castor oil, palm kernel oil, avocado oil, coconut oil, aloe extract, carnauba wax, candelilla wax.

Have you tried You Stink Soap balms before? Which flavor is your favorite? 

**Don't forget to enter my giveaway here for your own stick of Softlips Marshmallow Ghost**

6 comments:

  1. Love all the balms you mentioned! I also really like the Dulce De Leche and White Chocolate Macadamia Nut! Glad you like Sandy's balms they are all delish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely look into trying those flavors next time they're in the shop! I can't get enough of Sandy's balms!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. I tried the Ginger Ale lip balm when it was available. It smelled amazing in the tube and I loved the smooth glossy feel like you mentioned. But it had such a weird taste that I never tried it more than twice. I think I need to try some different flavors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like such a good flavor, I'm sorry it had such a weird taste! I've never really tasted these ones, but the scents are really amazing! You should definitely check out some of her new flavors =).

      --Christina

      Delete
  3. My favorite is the Spearmint Vanilla! I love how glossy they are and how they seem to sink into your lips. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew it would be! I always feel a little more glamorous when I put these on because of how glossy they are haha.

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...