Monday, January 2, 2012

Nivea: A Kiss of Smoothness

I couldn't write this blog without a review on my favorite, must always have on me, always kept in surplus lip balm: Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lipcare SPF 10.

I absolutely love, love, love this balm. My boyfriend (he'll be pretty consistent in my entries since he's my partner in crime so to say, he always runs with me to find chapstick, and my enabler, he feeds my addiction of needing to try every balm out there) refers to this balm as the one I would put everywhere if I could. I really enjoy all of the Nivea products.

Company: Nivea

Flavors: A Kiss of Smoothness, A Kiss of Moisture, A Kiss of Mint and Minerals, A Kiss of Shimmer, A Kiss of Strawberry, A Kiss of Berry Swirl, A Kiss of Cherry, A Kiss of Recovery Medicated, A Kiss of Milk and Honey, and A Kiss of Protection. This specific balm has no flavor or smell which I actually find desirable with how moisturizing it is. The flavored ones also have tints to them and slight scents.

Wear: Smooooooottthhhh! Great coverage, I sometimes go overload on putting it on so it goes a little off my lips but I don't mind. This product lasts a long time and is super moisturizing. The stick is never stiff; it is always soft from beginning to end. Also, this specific flavor has SPF 10 which is always an added bonus.

Packaging: A tube slightly larger than the standard chapstick tube, but still small enough for a pocket. The tube has a large, light blue cap that covers the whole tube to the base, not your usual small cap which is handy for clumsier people, it's harder to drop and lose the cap to the tube! I really enjoy this packaging.

Price: $2-4 for a 0.17 oz (4.8g) tube, some stores really jack up the prices but usually it's around $2-3. Also I occasionally find it in a two pack for around $3 which is a hell of a deal seeing as I go through these tubes very quickly.

Overall
Pros: price, super moisturizing, packaging, coverage, lots of options flavor wise (each with the same great moisturizing capabilities), SPF
Cons: None that I can see, maybe that it's not natural?

Rating: 5 out of 5 twists

1 comment:

  1. The ones that say "Pure and natural" (like the milk and honey) are um natural...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...