Sunday, March 17, 2013

Balms of the Week 3.17.13

This week I've been using some really good balms! I may not be using a lot of balms this week, but the ones I have been using are seriously some of the best I've ever used. I seriously have been having the best luck with balms lately. I love everything I've received and everything I've been using. I'm just so happy with everything! Here's what's been making my lips super happy this week:

Epically Epic's Blueberry Peach
These LE balms still can't be beat! I can't stop using them, they're so good!

Epically Epic's Orange Mango

Epically Epic's Mint Chocolate Espresso

Nivea's Vanilla & Macadamia 
This is seriously one of my new most favorite products to use. I keep all of them right next to my bed, but this is the one I'm constantly reaching for!

Live Beautifully's Lavender Lemon Cake
Yes, that's right, I've actually found myself using a floral balm this week.

What have you been using this week? Anything new and amazing?
Have a wonderfully relaxing Sunday!

**Don't forget to enter my giveaway for the new Spring flavors from Softlips here!**

2 comments:

  1. For some reason I've always thought of lavender as herbal rather than floral since it isn't sweet. That flavor sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually very good! I was surprised that I liked it as much as I do. The lavender works really well with the sweetness of the lemon.

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...