Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Haul of the Week 3.20.13

I've been trying to cut back on the lip balm buying lately and I'm pretty proud of myself at being able to hold back a lot this month, so I'm definitely going to try to keep it up! I've got tons and tons of balms that have been pushed to the back burners because of all the new ones coming in, so it's been really nice to use some other balms that didn't get a ton of attention before. Anyway, here are the lovely lip lovelies I received this week:

Nicole and Aaron were so generous and sent me three of their *NEW* lip jellies to sample! Thank you!

As you may know by now, this was this month's lip balm of the month, yay! Find the review here.

Orange Thyme
I've been dying to try the Paradise Punch and ordered one of my favorites (coconut lemongrass) for a family friend going through chemo. Rachel also included a French Vanilla balm in my order, thank you!

The limited edition balm Allison has been cranking out have been amazing! I have to have them all! Yes, I love EE balms that much! Allison included a Peanut Butter & Jelly balm in my order as well, thank you!

What did you receive this week? Did anything blow your mind?

**Don't forget to enter my giveaway for the new Spring flavors from Softlips here!**

8 comments:

  1. I am really loving Orange Thyme's Huckleberry! It's a new fave of mine. This week I also got some wonderful balms from Ballyhoo Bath, Epically Epic and ForGoodnessGrape. Have you tried the Blueberry Peach from Ballyhoo? It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Huckleberry smells SO good! I really like it! I haven't tried the Ballyhoo Blueberry Peach, but I plan on ordering it soon since she also just listed her new Cherry Limeade balm! Can't wait to try it!

      --Christina

      Delete
  2. You make me wanna SHOP, SHOP, SHOP! I'm dying to get my hands on some of those lip jellies!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I have a habit of doing that =). The lip jellies are so lovely!

      --Christina

      Delete
  3. I don't know if you've been following the Forgoodnessgrape Facebook feed, but Lisa had the best combination of flavors suggested yesterday! Cherry Lime and Lemon Custard! It's like frozen dessert-y heaven on your lips. Also, the Elvis (without bacon, in my case) is amazing! Just got three of the EE limited edition balms and of course I love them so much! So many great lip balms lately....*Happy sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to try that combination! I think I have those two balms around here somewhere. Aren't the EE limited editions just amazing? I seriously can't get enough of them!

      --Christina

      Delete
  4. I've been using a tinted balm from Ananda Beauty on etsy, the formula is heavenly. I was initially scared of the darker colors but like the Threla tints they go on sheer and look natural.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I love when I can find an amazing lip balm forumla, I'll have to check out Ananda Beauty next time I'm in the market for some tinted balm =).

      --Christina

      Delete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment, I love reading each and every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...